This website contains information about improving water quality, including information about catchment health and the impacts of major land uses, as well as priority activities and water quality targets.
Click on the icons below to get to the information you want:
Information about WQIP:2015
- Priorities for agricultural land management
- Priorities for ecosystem restoration
- Implementing the plan
- Water quality targets
- Funding and other assistance
Information about the Fitzroy Basin
- Catchment information, such as maps of land use and groundcover
- Fitzroy River health – Report Card
- Gladstone Harbour health – Report Card
- Agriculture pollutant loads and sources
- Industry profiles, including mining, coal seam gas, heavy industry, ports and urban areas
Further details can be found in the site map.